Tijuca Forest Pictures
- A Clearing Near The Top
- This clearing is at one of the few places in the trail that has a
rocky ground. The picture was taken at a particular spot where you have
to pass by a hole probably opened by running water. One side we have
the rocky wall of some sort of a ravine, the other side is a nice fall.
The picture shows my friends only. Duó, Gustavo and Fabio.
- This is Duó playing Christ over the mark of highest spot of
the mountain group.
- Me and the Trashcan
- Just as it says.. me and the greeny trashcan of the pic-nic place,
already back to the bottom of the trail.
- Shadowy Path
- This is a picture from the Chinese View trail. The trail itself was
the most forest-like of them all so far, in my opinion.
- Quatis in a Backpack
- A friend of mine went more recently through that trail and took some
nice quati pictures. I dunno which name they might have in English, but
they look like a cousin of the racoon. These animals seem to be very
- Quatis in Line
- More quatis...